CCL Cleaners works closely with customers ranging from residential sector to
letting agents, office and building managers. Our professional business is
capable of arranging an array of cleaning services fast and effectively. We have
pre-designed tailored programs for every client we care and maintain domestic
and professional work practices throughout London, we keep many homes and
premises clean and tidy. CCL Cleaners quickly developed into the one-stop
shop for all yours cleaning and maintenance requirements and that is because
we value quality over profits.
From our plain start up we began strongly to offer unprecedented cleaning
assistance, property and commercial support cleaning services throughout
London and West London. Over 10 years on and we still fulfil ourselves as an
excellent customer service provider.
Business based on honesty and dignity is always win-win situation:
- Organizational personality
- Authentic leadership
- Quality give a push to the marketing
- Client Matter
The last is one most passionate saying, we are devoted in what we do and we
are devoted to our customers. We know that without them we are not be able to
be successful as we are at present time. We owe big also to our staff, without
them and their personality we will be lost in the fierce abyss of the cleaning
We don’t possess of the following gloomy characteristic:
- We are not deceptive
- We are not dishonest
- We are not cheap
- When promise we deliver
CCL Cleaners owe huge success to word-of-mouth and private business
recommendations. We have been cooperating with trusted facilities and office
managers and at the moment proudly look after some existing real estate
names and property management companies in London. During years we have
been widely recognized as a company of integrity. The director had a true
mission and vision, he founded the firm on three basic but very important
beliefs: respect customer, service to client and making great efforts to achieve
excellence. Sustaining all of them was the company commitment to acting with
sincerity. Our core is to live and work with decency and quality.
Caring about the smallest details will make client comfortable they will recognized that we are committed to quality, they will not go ahead with other cheap competitors but they will share business plans with you. Other important component of our management team is to keep the workforce moral high. We are far away from devaluing employees. Managers keep them stimulated, they are not underpaid they are set to accomplish bigger mission. At the end we had to ensure that we are pursuing professional quality and we had to interact with customers we thrive on their feedbacks and evaluating letters.
And counting down!
If we look at the calendar, actually there are 99 days since today (21 Feb 2013) until 31 May 2013, which is the deadline for registration of chemical substances imported or manufactured in quantities 100 to 1000 t/y.
But the REACH IT, which is the internet portal for communication with ECHA and, which is more important, used for submission of the registration dossiers, works only in working days. The opening hours of REACH IT are Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00 local time. Also there are two public holidays. So there remains only 69 days for registration! Tomorrow they will be 68, etc.
Actually how much time you will need in case you choose the mostly wide spread approach – purchasing “Letter of Access” (LoA) to get registered by the deadline.
The steps and the timings are:
- Communication with the consortium to sign a contract and to pay for LoA and to receive the token and the rest files – usually takes about two weeks;
- Sameness laboratory analysis – could take a month.
- Preparation of the registration dossier – if you have the latest version of IUCLID already installed and if you are enough experienced – it will take a week, otherwise about a month.
- Technical check by ECHA. If the Agency is not overloaded, they work really fast – couple of hours to a day for a decision. But this is the most optimistic scenario. If your have any non compliances in your dossier, the decision will be negative and you have to correct it. If you ask ECHA for advice, they will answer in several working days. So in order to be on the safe side, it’s better to have 2 or 3 weeks for approval of the dossier.
- During this process you have to pay to the consortium and to ECHA (if you don’t have consultant to be paid also). Depending on you internal cash flow organisation, this could take up to 2 weeks – ask you accountancy dept for details.
So if you start now you will need 2 or 3 month to get your registration finished. Compare this with the 69 working days, remaining from today 21 Feb till 31 May 2013 and do the math.
Some actions can be performed in parallel, some can be done faster, but this is a matter of experience. So its better to call a consultant.
We do consulting in this area since 2006, so call us.
ECHA just announced a decrease of the taxes for SME with 5 percentage points.
The SMEs will benefit discount of 35% to 95% of the standard registration tax.
In order to keep its revenue unchanged, ECHA will increase the standard fees (payable from non SMEs) by 4%.
The IUCLID plugin will be updated accordingly.
This will be effective from 22 March 2013.
More information here.